BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

A peek into Melodee Langworthy



How long have you been scrapbooking?
7 years

What was your first venture into the crafting world?
I still have my very first scrapbook I made at the age of 10. It is a beautiful old green album filled with drawings, birthday cards, photos and clippings.

First crafty claim to fame?
Sold several oil painting as a young adult.

Favorite type of project? mini album, layout, card, altered?
I am totally a altered mini album type of girl :)

Favorite type of embellishment?
Little bits of stickers with words on them have to be my favorite embellishment.


Tool you can't live without?
Clear Stamps!


If you want to see some of the fabulous thing Melodee has been working on - check her out here. I can't wait to see some sneak peeks of her project for Wishful Thinking!!

0 musings: