BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

WOW - it's almost here.

Can you believe the event is THIS WEEK? I'm so excited. I really have to get my supplies together and make a list of what to pack!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I sent out the Jessica Sprague information again just now so if you didn't receive it, you should now. If for some reason you still don't get it - email me at lisatanner@charter.net and I'll forward it to you.

Keep checking here this week for any new information you may need!

lisa

2 musings:

sameer said...

great posting..this is really appreciable post and very useful information provided in this post

Top Management Colleges in Pune

pallavi said...

I agree for that Information...Very good quality...
It is good to see your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed.


Pune Detective agencies
Detective agencies in india
Detective services in pune
Detective services in mumbai